Saturday, August 21, 2010

Introduction

Yeah, yeah…  I’m another one of the many who have started a Blogspot.

As an introduction to my blog, I’d like to start of by giving you an insight as to my intentions. There have been times when I’ve experienced a specific circumstance in my life where a profound ‘light bulb’ went off inside, as if I’d been Benjamin Franklin flying the kite that day. I hope to share those thoughts with you! I would like this blog to be helpful and encouraging to everyone who reads it, and a little laughter along the way. Thanks for reading my ramblings.

Make note, the link  associated with this blog is www.stillchewingmyself.blogspot.com.  The things you read here are things I’ve dealt with or are dealing with in life.  With God being my saving Grace through it all!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment